Do you want to learn how to download videos from youtube without any trouble? Well, you have reached the right place. In this blog, we will brief you about some handy technique that will help download your favourite youtube videos in minutes. So without any further ado, let’s get started
How to download videos from youtube in iPhone
Disclaimer: This technique will not work on the version lower than iOS 12.
- Go to the App Store and install the program called “Shortcuts”.
- Explore this webpage and tap on the option called “Get Shortcut”.
- Head over to the YouTube video and tap on the “Share” option.
- The strings of the option will display on your device.
- From the bottom row of icons, swipe left to right until you get the “More” option.
- Now you need to activate the Shortcut option by toggling the switch to the right.
- Get back to your YouTube video and tap on the “Share” option.
- Select “Shortcut” from the bottom row.
- Finally, select the “Download YouTube” > ”Save to photo album”
How to download videos from youtube on Mac-based machine
- First of all, install the VLC Media Player on your system and then open it.
- Head over to YouTube and copy the video URL from the address bar.
- Get back to the VLC Media Player and explore the “File” menu.
- Next, tap on the “Open Network” option located on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Explore the “Open Source” window and paste the video URL.
- At the bottom-right corner, tap on the “Open” button, it will add the video to the VLC playlist.
- Right-click the video and opt for “Media Information”.
- Go to the “Location” URL, select and then hit the “Command+C” keys together.
- Open your browser and paste the URL into the address bar. Then press “return”.
- Finally, right-click on the video and choose “Save Video as..” to save.
Also Check out: How to boot Windows 10 into safe mode?
How to download videos from youtube on Android device
1. Via the YouTube app
- Tap on the YouTube app and select the video you wish to play.
- Select the video to play and tap on the “Share” option.
- Select ‘YouTube downloader’ and then choose the desired format.
- Finally, tap on the “download” option.
Also check out: How To Take A Screenshot On Windows-based System
2. Via the YouTube Downloader app/similar apps
- Download the application on your Android device.
- Open the app
- Find out the video via search option video that you willing to download and tap on it.
- Choose the desire file format.
- Hit download.