Are you having a tough time in deleting your Gmail account? Don’t worry! You have reached the correct page. There are times when users come across some technical issues while deleting their Gmail account. The good news is that now you don’t have to face that hassle anymore and nor you have to delete your Google account to serve this purpose. In this blog, we will guide you on how to delete Gmail account with absolute ease.
Before we walk you through the steps related to Gmail account deletion, there are some points you should keep in mind.
Deleting the Gmail account might give the implication of the complete removal, but Google may store your data for future reference. That means if you want to restore your deleted account for any reason then you can do it easily.
Security is one of the major concerns with the deleted account. Luckily, Google doesn’t have any loose ends here. Google makes sure that once the account is deleted, no one else could use it in the future. Lastly, before you get rid of your account, make sure to transfer all your data to your newly created email account. Otherwise, you don’t get any chance to restore it in the future.
Gmail account deleting process varies from system to system. Below we have provided detailed instructions for both iOS and Android devices.
Also Check Out: How to install fonts in Windows 10
Steps on how to delete Gmail account on PC
- Navigate to the Google Account management page.
- Head over to the navigation panel which is situated on the left side.
- Click “Data & personalization”
- Scroll down on the main screen and click “ “Delete a service or your account.”
- Click “Delete a service” option located under “Delete a Google service”
- On the next screen, you will find a list of activated Google’s services.
- All you need to find the Gmail option, click the delete icon and follow the rest of the instructions to complete this process.
Steps for Gmail account removal on Android devices
- Explore the “Settings” in your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Google” option.
- Under username, select the “Manage your Google Account” option.
- Under Privacy & personalization, Tap “Manage your data & personalization”.
- Scroll until and select “ Delete a service or your account”.
- On the next page, tap on the “Delete a service” option.
- Provide your account password on the next screen.
- Finally, choose a service you wish to remove.
Steps for Gmail account removal on iOS devices
- Open the Menu in your Gmail app.
- Choose Settings > Your account> Manage your Google Account
- Select “Data & personalization” from the navigational panel.
- On the next page, head over to the section labeled “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,”.
- Select “Delete a service or your account”
- Choose “Delete a service” on the next page.
- Enter your account password.
- On the next page, you will find your Gmail application.
Hopefully, this blog has helped you in the right direction and render accurate solutions on how to delete Gmail account. If you need some additional detail on this topic, feel free to contact us through email id or take advantage of the comment section below. We will be happy to assist you.