Instagram is arguably the best social medium platform in the world today. It is a powerful platform for someone who is looking to connect a large pool of audience in a quick time. It is a well-known fact that most of the social media platform doesn’t let users alter their username once the account is setup. Thankfully, Instagram does not follow that footprint. In this blog, we will show you how to change username on Instagram with ease. If you find this info helpful, please do not forget to add thanks in the comment section.
Also check out: How To Delete Gmail Account With Absolute Ease
Steps on how to change your Username on Instagram
- Tap on the Instagram icon to open the application.
- Head over to the very bottom-right section of the application and tap on “Account” icon.
- On the following page, you will find the “Edit profile” option. Tap this very option to move forward.
- On the next page, you need to tap on the field called “Username”.
- Once you change your Username, make sure to tap on the “Done” option.
All done! Wasn’t that easy
Now if you wish to do the same thing on the web browser, then follow the given steps.
Also check out: How To Download Videos From Youtube
Steps on how to change the username in Instagram on the web browser
- Open your web browser and head over to the Instagram official website.
- Navigate to the top-right section and click on the Account icon.
- On the following page, click the “Edit Profile” option, situated next to your Username.
- Now all you need to alter the username as per your liking and click the “Submit” button.
Hopefully, you have found this information helpful and to the point. If you need some other assistance on this very topic, feel free to drop your valuable comments in the comment section. We will get back to you in no times. Thanks! have a good day